4/24/09

Friday, April 24, 2009

Lots of good things happened today:

- Lunch & beer at Taco Surf with Kol, Jann, and Jade
- More beer at home
- Julie and Justin came to town
- Went to see Mates of State
- While sitting at a restaurant next to the glasshouse, having dinner while trying to wait out the opening band, Kori and Jason (Mates of State) walked by the window. I waved. Jason saw and waved back.
- Mates of State were amazing.
- Joe was as stricken by their live performances as I always am. On our way out, he exclaimed that he was so amazed by the way they communicate with each other on stage and how much you can see that they love each other. I told him that they are the reason that I always want to make music with him; I love the way they express their love for each other through their songs. I said that we could do it just as well because we love each other like they do. He agreed on all accounts.

Great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment